“Welcome to the Most In-Depth and Quality Content Course of TSO/ISPF from a Real Expert with more than 15 years of Experience.”
- The Course is full of quality content that you will not find anywhere on the Internet
- Learn from an expert who has a passion for training
- The Course covers Real Training with the aim to provide knowledge that is similar to corporate training.
Some of the Reviews from my students!!!!
“Sandeep is a great Instructor and the course gives a great beginning to my career on mainframes.”
“I have zero experience on Mainframe. This course starts with basics and provides relevant examples which i can apply straight away in my job. Thanks for creating such a great Course. Looking forward to other Courses from you.”
“EI instructor conoce mucho acerca del tema, no es ningún improvisado. La manera de abordar los temas totalmente puntuales. Personalmente soy muy Exquisito con cursos Online y este curso lo considero muy bueno. Sugiero mejorar los subtítulos y mejorar la dicción (si se le entiende pero podría mejorar). Continuare con JCL . Saludos”
Join this course which is the best TSO/ISPF course on this Planet. I will Code all the TSO/ISPF commands along the way!!!
“This the Best Seller Course on Trainool”
“There’s a reason this course is a bestseller and highest rated on Trainool…”
Want to begin your career on Mainframe with no previous coding experience and are confused about joining which course on TSO/ISPF to understand from the basics to an advanced level?
You have come to the right place. This is the most complete and in-depth Course on TSO/ISPF considered in Trainool. If you do not believe me, Please have a look at the Course content carefully and ask a few questions yourself?
- Is the Course taught by a real-time expert? I have more than 15 years of experience as an Instructor and more than 10 years of experience on Mainframe. I firmly believe that if an Instructor does not have good experience, he/she will flood the course with poor content.
- Is the Course content clear and Precise? I bet you will not get better Course content than this. Please have a look at all the courses and choose wisely.
- Will the Course be In-depth? The Course covers In-Depth knowledge of TSO/ISPF. The amount of Knowledge which is covered in this course is great.
- What is the quality of the Content? In Mainframes, there is a lot of low-quality content which is spread throughout the internet. Be wise in choosing the course which has the best content and is presented in a good way to provide maximum output.
- The course assumes no prior knowledge of Mainframes and teaches you from absolute beginners.
- Most of my students personally message me about their success with this Course. One of my students even surprised me by saying – After taking up this course, I knew even more TSO/ISPF commands than my seniors.
- Once you Enroll for this Course, you get lifetime access to this course and you will get all the future updates. you also get a Certification of Completion once you complete the Course.
The Course has the most accurate Captions. Have a look.
Do you want to start on Mainframe but have no experience on Mainframes?
If you have some prior knowledge on Mainframes or if are a complete fresher, you are at the right place. The Course teaches you to complete TSO/ISPF right from Scratch to an Advanced level. The course goes one level up and provides the basic introduction of COBOL, JCL, VSAM, and DB2
What makes this Course unique and Best Seller?
Well, the course has everything you need to master TSO/ISPF commands. If you want to build a career in Mainframe, TSO/ISPF is a ‘MUST HAVE’ skill and this is the starting point of the Mainframe. The Course gives you a path to learn COBOL, JCL, VSAM, and DB2 as well.
There’s no risk involved in taking this Course!
I am sure that this is the best course on TSO/ISPF and you can compare the content which is provided in this course against any TSO/ISPF course and I guarantee you that you will not get such a good structured content anywhere.
What if you are stuck?
I personally answer all the questions which are asked here. If you are stuck anywhere, ask a question or you can message me directly and I will answer all your doubts.
Are you getting updated content?
Yes, I keep updating the content always to make sure, I provide all the information to my students.
Once you enroll for this course-
1) Learn how to connect to Mainframe
2) Learn more than 100 TSO/ISPF commands with real-time examples.
3) Course empowers students to learn COBOL and JCL as well.
4) Basic COBOL, JCL, VSAM, and DB2 training is provided as a supplementary topic to all my students.
5) Students will be able to perform TSO/ISPF operations by creating a COBOL and JCL.
6) Create a strong knowledge base on TSO/ISPF and apply to your project.
7) Think about when you need to apply a particular TSO/ISPF command.
8) Practice all major Line commands in a PDS or PS
9) Create a PS and PDS file.
10) Build your own set of keys
11) You will be able to perform most of the TSO/ISPF operations inside a file
12) Save at least 20% of the daily time which you consume to perform TSO/ISPF operations.
What you’ll learn
- Master the TSO/ISPF commands on Mainframe to excel in your work and project
- Students will be able to create a basic COBOL program and JCL and perform all TSO/ISPF operations in them.
- Perform all the major TSO/ISPF operations and line commands on COBOL Program
- Reduce daily work by 20% by applying these TSO/ISPF commands
- Write all TSO/ISPF commands on your mainframe server and use it in your project.
- Manipulate Keys to display your own custom keys
- Relation between TSO and ISPF and creating PS and PDS file
- Change the settings in your ISPF screen
- Understand library inside utilities
- Effortlessly master dataset utilities
- Explore deep into foreground and batch processing
- Perform major operations inside SPOOL – SDSF
- Advanced TSO/ISPF options – Advanced CREATE, different ways to resolve space issues, scrolling, auto-fill and so on
- Guided Illustration of basic COBOL Program is covered
- Basic Knowledge of VSAM is covered as well
- The Course also covers DB2 operations like DDL and DML as bonus lectures
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- You should have a PC with an internet connection
- It is ideal to have a mainframe id for this course. I will also show you a free option that has certain limitations.
- No Previous programming language is required
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to master TSO/ISPF can take up this course. This teaches TSO/ISPF from Scratch to an Advanced level
- The Course primarily focuses on TSO/ISPF but supplementary information is provided on COBOL and JCL to make sure that students are able to create COBOL and JCL and perform TSO/ISPF operations.
- Anyone who wants to understand how to create a COBOL Program can attend this course
- Anyone who wants to understand JCL and wants to build their own JCL can attend this course.
- If you have knowledge of Mainframe then it will be beneficial but if you don’t know what is Mainframe, I have explained about mainframes at the beginning of the course
- Be ready to practice all TSO and ISPF commands while I show it to you
- Lectures 114
- Quizzes 4
- Duration 10hrs 20mins
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 6200
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes