‘This Course covers SQL using Microsoft SQL Server 2019 and you can apply the logic of these SQL queries in Oracle, MySql, PostgreSQL, Microsoft Access, SQLite, MongoDB, IBM DB2, Redis, ElasticSearch, Cassandra, Splunk, MariaDB, Teradata, Hive, Solr, HBase, FileMaker, SAP HANA, Amazon DynamoDB, SAP Adaptive Server, Neo4J, CouchBase, Memcached, and Microsft Azure SQL’.
“Welcome to the most popular Quality complete Course on Microsoft SQL Server(MS SQL Server)”
- Covers different forms of SELECT Statements
- Explains how to filter the Records
- All the Arithmetic operators are explained
- NULL Values are explained
- Beautiful examples of all the operators
- ORDER BY, GROUP BY, HAVING clauses has examples in detail
- The course covers all the Aggregate Functions and other Functions
- UNION and JOINs are explained with real-life examples
- I have explained all types of Joins
- Data types used in Microsoft SQL
- Keys and Constraints are explained in detail
Join this course which is the best “Microsoft SQL” course. I will share all the syntax of SQL with multiple examples along the way!!!
Want to start learning SQL from scratch with no previous coding experience?
You have come to the right place. Please have a look at the Course content carefully and ask a few questions from yourself?
- I have shared all the codes which are used in this course
- Is the Course taught by a real-time expert? I have more than 15 years of experience as an Instructor and more than 10 years of experience in SQL. I firmly believe that if an Instructor does not have a good experience, he/she will flood the course with poor content.
- Is the Course content clear and Precise? The content is short, crisp, and clear.
- The course assumes no prior knowledge on MS SQL(Microsoft SQL Server) and teaches you from scratch to advanced level
- Once you Enroll for this Course, you get lifetime access to this course and you will get all the future updates.
- The course does not cover T-SQL directly but it will help you to learn T-SQL also.
- This will also help you to get Microsoft certification.
- This Course is not for DBA(Database Administration) but certainly, helps you to become better.
- If you plan to work with other databases like Oracle, MySQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL, etc, it will be extremely helpful.
- If you are a data scientist (Data Analysis role) or willing to become a data scientist, then SQL is a must and this course helps in data analytics.
Do you want to start on SQL but have no experience with SQL?
If you have some prior knowledge of SQL or if you are a complete fresher, you are at the right place. The Course teaches you to SQL right from Scratch. It will be the best course for absolute beginners.
There’s no risk involved in taking this Course!
I am sure that this is the best complete course on SQL and it is the perfect starting point to master complete Microsoft SQL.
What if you are stuck?
I personally answer all the questions which are asked here. If you are stuck anywhere, ask a question or you can message me directly and I will answer all your doubts.
Are you getting updated content?
Yes, I keep updating the content always to make sure, I provide all the information to my students.
Once you enroll for this course, you will master these concepts in detail-
1) Selecting Records from Table – SELECT statement in SQL
2) Filtering the Records – Using WHERE clause in SQL
3) Sorting Records – Using ORDER BY clause
5) Grouping data – using GROUP BY clause
6) complete guide with examples of all the Functions – All aggregate functions covered
7) Creating simple and advanced Tables – with constraints and without constraints
8) Keys, Index – PRIMARY KEY, FOREIGN KEY, UNIQUE INDEX
9) Inserting records(loading) – with INSERT Statement
10) Updating the records of a Table – Using UPDATE statement
11) Combining multiple tables – Using UNIONS
12) Joining multiple columns of different tables – Using JOINs
13) Modify table properties – ALTER statement
14) Deleting records from the table – DELETE statement
15) Removing tables from the database permanently – DROP statement
Note: This course helps to learn Microsoft SQL using Microsoft SQL Server 2019 but you can also use Microsoft SQL Server 2012, Microsoft SQL Server 2016, Microsoft SQL Server 2017, etc. It will also help to learn SQL in Oracle, MySql, PostgreSQL, Microsoft Access, SQLite, MongoDB, IBM DB2, Redis, ElasticSearch, Cassandra, Splunk, MariaDB, Teradata, Hive, Solr, HBase, FileMaker, SAP HANA, Amazon DynamoDB, SAP Adaptive Server, Neo4J, CouchBase, Memcached, and Microsft Azure SQL’.
- Lectures 210
- Quizzes 5
- Duration 10 hours 50 mins
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 600
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes