Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) control your use of this website Trainool.com (“Website”). In these Terms and Conditions, “Trainool” is referred to as the “Company”, “we”, or “us”.
‘You’ refers to a user or a paying customer. If you are a company or another person who gives access to company products, you agree to take responsibility in full in case of damages or indemnification that could properly lie against the customer.
The Trainool website (the ‘Site’), the educational services made available through the site and the content (the ‘Products’) are owned, operated and maintained, as applicable, by Trainool (‘we’, ‘our’, ‘us’, or the ‘Company’). The Site, Products and Content are, collectively, the ‘Company Products’.
Please read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
- Under no situations or circumstances, will the company be liable for any change in the content which it provides on the website through its products and services, including but not limited to any errors, omissions, loss, or damage experienced in connection with the use of exposure, any content made available via our products, services, or various resources such as email, blog etc.
- We are not responsible for the charges incurred for the usage of hardware, software, or internet services provider fee. Also, the user is fully responsible for the proper functioning of computer hardware and internet access.
- You will be required to use login credentials on the site and the company reserves the right to block access to our services for any user who does not follow these conditions
- We make sure that users get uninterrupted access to our service, but there is no obligation to do so.
- Trainool is not responsible and is not obligated for issues in your network or server beyond certain limits.
- The Company Products enable the Users to learn via live and recorded instruction, tutoring, and learning services through our Site or proprietary Software. The Services include, without limitation, facilitating and hosting Courses, and taking feedback from Users.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
We value and respect others intellectual property and expect our users to do the same. The entire contents of the Site are protected by copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are Trainool.com. The material on the site, including text, graphics, code and/or software is copyrighted and belongs to Trainool, therefore you may not duplicate, modify, publish, or reproduce the content in any manner.
Refund and Cancellation
We don’t offer any refund to the users in all the courses. To make the process easy for the users, we provide few lectures as a preview to the users. So its the sole responsibility of the user to watch the preview lectures before purchasing the courses.
Changes to these Terms
Company reserves the absolute right to revise these Terms in its sole discretion at any time and without prior notice to you.