This Course is NOT a DB2 DBA COURSE and is not related to Database administration
Why should I Learn DB2 on Mainframe?
- Most of the projects on IBM Mainframe requires DB2 Knowledge.
- Most of the Projects uses COBOL DB2 Programs.
- If you know DB2 , it adds value to your career and resume.
Is this Course for DB2 DBA?
No, this Course is for Developers who work on IBM Mainframe. This Course covers major DDL operations from developers point of view(not DBA’s Point of view), DML Operations, Keys, Index and executing COBOL DB2 Programs.
Does this course covers any CICS?
At this moment, this course does not cover any topic related to CICS.
Which topics are covered in this Course?
- This Course Covers DB2 operations on COBOL programs for Mainframe Developers.
- Students will get trained on how to execute a COBOL DB2 Program.
- The concept of DB2 cursors are covered in detail.
- Major DDL and DML operations are illustrated with lots of examples.
- The concept of Keys and Indexes are covered with examples.
- Lectures 45
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 5 hours 36 mins
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 5301
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes